A leading construction and heavy equimpment dealership.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Regonal Parts Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations and the profitability of the Parts Department. This individual will motivate and lead all parts team members to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for establishing long term relationships with customers
- Execute on short and long-term goals through good management and planning
- Create and monitor annual parts department goals and budget to align with Modern’s strategic goals and objectives
- Effectively manage parts inventory, including stock levels, proper warehouse management/storage, and physical inventory counts
- Anticipate and understand customer’s current and future expectations, provide innovative solutions
- Mentor Parts Department employees to conduct parts sales efficiently, productively, and profitably
- Actively and effectively communicate with all parts team members
- Participate in the recruitment, hiring and development of parts team members
Main selection criteria
Age range – 35 45
Experience in managing a field sales team