- Analyze business performance and trends and react accordingly to impact results for Region.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Analyze consumer profiles, purchasing habits, tourist and local market trends, and competitive information to drive business.
- Understanding the retail competition and communicate, merchandise and promotional opportunities to the team
- Ensuring compliance with SOPs, policy & procedure and discipline.
- Ensure all stores are held accountable to basic operating standards and expectations
- Accountable for understanding and maintaining personal and team’s level of product knowledge
- Ensure consistent & high levels of customer experience within all owned and partner stores
- Support efforts in recruitment, training, development, accountability and succession of high performing staff
- Maintain consistency and quality in the visual merchandising and marketing for all stores
- Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives.
- Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- Owning P&L for the business line and driving cost optimization.
- Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
- Overseeing the roll out of new stores across the region as well as optimizing the performance of current stores.
- Experienced in retail operations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- Excellent leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and mentor your team towards achieving results
- Customer service oriented individual and an eloquent communicator
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with numbers and data
- Ability to travel up to about 60% across the region
- MBA (Sales & Marketing)
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar position.