EMEA SOUTH Regional Franchise Executive Deal Management & Forecasting
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP is currently seeking an experienced EMEA South Regional Franchise Executive Deal Management & Forecasting.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
This position is part of the Global Business Operations Organization and responsible for leading the Deal Management and Forecasting Processes and Practices as part of the SAP Sales Franchise 4 Customer Success Operating Model (F4CS) for EMEA South. Main responsibility is to drive simplification and standardization across the region, focused on the successful creation, deployment, and execution of sales supporting processes, tools, and services, across GBO and Customer Success Organization.
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
– Act as the Subject Matter Expert for their practice providing guidance and identifying
– Roll out the designated processes launched by Global and adapt to Regional particularities and needs across the region through direct engagement in the Market Units or leveraging Business Partners
– Drive the Franchise for Success adoption across EMEA South, while working closing with the Global Process Owners to ensure the Region’s business needs are consider and incorporated in the processes and tools
– Increase sales efficiency and productivity and scale deployment by challenging the status quo, analyzing existing processes, innovating for improvements, and defining new practices
– Manage your stakeholders – Build a trusted relationship with your stakeholders and enable a one-team approach for greater transparency and impact, expanding process standards to other lines of the business when of benefit.
– Secure buy-in and commitment (vision, roadmap, etc.) from all key stakeholders including senior executive level sponsorship and their organizations, like Regional COO, ICA Regional Heads, MU/LoB COOs, Heads of Commercial Finance and Controlling, Head of CE&X and team
– Monitor KPIs and engage with MUs lagging in terms of adoption and performance through direct involvement with the Sales Field, Support Areas and GBO
– Enable and manage the community of the Market Unit & Regional LoB Champions so they can act as an extension at their level to scale Processes Rollout, Field Enablement and Sales Execution Support
– Incubate new ideas for process improvements to validate feasibility and impact together with Market Units BPs
– Deliver the designated enablement training formats and contents provided by Global across the region through direct engagement with MUs Sales Field, Support Areas and GBO
– Actively contribute to the global COE by providing feedback and request adjustments as business cases to Global Franchise to improve and innovate on processes for higher adoption and impact + share regional good practices and success stories
– Participate, coordinate and sign-off on End User Testing on behalf of the region
– Where relevant, approve/reject access requests to franchise solutions
– Actively contribute to the one team spirit. Share successes, learnings, and best practices beyond internal borders or silos. Animate a community of MU & LoB champions to collect business requirement, enhancements as business cases and share local good practices.
– Assist Global and regional management in the preparation of reports and analysis
– Lead the SAP Deal Management (Deal Qualification, Deal Review & Closing, Sales To Success) and Forecasting Framework as part of F4CS Sales Operating Model linking both practices as part of SAP’s sales cycle with all process’s stakeholders and across Market Units and Line of Businesses
– Participate and guide Market Units and Line of Business in the execution of Deal Management and Forecasting Practices to assess impact and propose improvements
– Partner with EMEA South Solution Advisory Head and Organization to align the Deal Qualification and Deal Progression Adoption Strategy, Tactics and Resources to constantly improve the practice and sales execution impact
– Partner with EMEA South ICA Regional Heads and their Organizations to align on Deal Management Adoption Strategy and Tactics
– Support Harmony Deal Management Tool adoption across the Sales Field Users and leverage on Franchise Standardized Tools and Reports to enable sales execution automation and simplification of processes
– Support the Quarterly identification of Regional/Market Unit Top Deals to secure with Market Unit GBO Teams the requested Global/Regional Top Deal Assessment and Progression visibility through the standardized tools for Board Meetings and Top Executive Deal Sponsorship Initiatives
– SPOC and Lead for enablement of Deal Management and Forecasting Processes
– Support the EMEA South Regional Deal Management and Forecasting Cadence
– Deliver valuable insights on business performance through deep data analysis for the Region and MUs
– Continuous enhancement of existing practices and development of new processes
– Support on the monitoring of Sales To Success Process