For us, sales are the foundation of our business and whether it’s on a global or regional scale, our sales employees thrive in a performance-based culture. Whilst they are adept at creating opportunities, they are experts when it comes to closing deals and confidentially managing complex sales processes. Exceptional work is created by an exceptional team and they are unified in their approach, no matter what the audience. Whether it be leading on solutions relating to the Internet of Things, Cloud and Security services, Connectivity, Unified Communications, or indeed Global Carrier Services, our sales teams are a force to be reckoned with and bring our world-class total communications portfolio springing into life. They are the reason our customers can expect to succeed in the digital arena. A bold claim but one that is totally backed up. Split into several key areas, such as geographical regions, they are a close-knit team, working towards one common goal- helping our customers reduce costs to enable them to be a “Ready business”. But the key question is – are you ready to join them?
With us you will be responsible to.
- Responsible to translate the organization’s vision, mission, and values into meaningful context that sales teams can relate to and feel excited by.,
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales competitions and motivational initiatives. Implement performance plans according to company’s guideline.
- Provide quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating, creative improvements, and inspiring others.
- Hire high performing salespeople according the HR staffing guidelines. Team building to drive the business as per required pace.
- Responsible to provide time to time informal trainings, coaching and carrier guidelines to his internal and external teams.
- Train and ensure adherences of sales processes. He is responsible to resolve all genuine problems of his internal and external customers and will provide them full support for proper solution for better business executions.
- Manage basic sales fundamentals across the region, Drive regional sales team to perform as per assigned KPIs.
- He is responsible to set and distribute monthly / yearly targets for the teams as per their contribution or potential.
- Efficient route to market strategy to manage distribution cost. Increase distribution reach to influence on retail trade, channel development for all categories and Ensuring distributors ROI with right required infrastructure.
- Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Apply if you have.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in BS/BA or relevant.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in Sales leadership experience in telecom at middle level leadership level
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity
- Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills
- Commercial awareness – an appreciation of and interest in the mobile telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of all products and services