Regional Customer Engagement & Intelligence Specialist | IKEA Service Office | Jebel Ali, Dubai
About the role
You as Engagement & Intelligence Specialist is responsible for performing market research analysis, feasibility studies and present findings for strategic and operational decisions. Your scope of work would be focusing on IKEA FAMILY Loyalty program as well as un-structured data from various resources.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
INTELLIGENCE ANALYTICS & FEASIBILITY
- Finds/collects information to be used for Researches, Territory Penetration Plans (feasibility studies), Geographical Analysis and various studies to be performed
- Analyses data coming from the sources of Navision (ERP), CRM, Survey tool, IKEA FAMILY website, kiosks etc.. Creates meaningful analysis/results and shares with relevant parties
- Measures, evaluates the effectiveness of IKEA FAMILY communication channels and reports related key metrics of marketing activities as well as campaign performances Seeking opportunities for optimization & development of reports, tools and processes
CONSUMER & CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- Prepares IKEA FAMILY newsletters, offers, campaigns in collaboration with Range responsible, Digital Marketing responsible, Graphic designer, Consumer and Customer Engagement Manager
- Uses CRM software to contact to and engage with customers
- Assists line manager on attracting/bringing consumers and customers to the store, engaging them with campaigns, offers products and IKEA’s concept
BUSINESS & PEOPLE
- Builds strong relationship with all parties, collaborates with the Digital Marketing Team and Store Marketing Managers
- Contacts/manages 3rd parties for service & hardware/software needs of marketing and consumer engagement for daily and long term strategic support operations
- Influences others with critical reporting guidance
You are passionate about growing business and people together using the experience and skills of our people in the best way. You are ready a for bigger scope of responsibility and are driven to exceed goals. You are you curious to challenge existing ways of working and able to develop new knowledge, skills & behaviors. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Bachelor’s Graduate
- 5 years in Customer Service Management role with background in Loyalty programs, IKEA experience is highly preferred.
- Strong Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills
- Data mining skills & geographical information systems and Tableau or similar BI Tool knowledge and previous customer engagement/intelligence background
- Effective Communication & Excellent competence skills.
- Ability to communicated with all level of senior stakeholders.
- Experience and advance skills on MS Office software, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint strong presentation ability
- Team player able to collaborate with all level
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Business Acumen
- Expert in Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking.
- Leadership Skills