- Manages a requisition workload with end-to-end recruitment; conducts proactive sourcing; responsible for posting jobs; networks and sources across multiple candidate development channels; advises hiring managers throughout the selection process
- Hires, leads, and supports a team of talent acquisition staff; ensures they are business-oriented, proactive, responsive, client-focused, and metric-oriented.
- Maintains recruitment metrics with the management team that drives optimal staffing performance; collaborates with recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Identifies opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency by adopting standards using tools and processes that accelerate the speed and effectiveness of our recruiting team.
- Implements creative recruiting strategies to create a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Partners and collaborates with multiple stakeholders including hiring managers to lead a positive end-to-end candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Business Administration, and/or related preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of talent sourcing using advanced proactive outreach methods along with experience working with senior-level hiring managers in the FMCG Industry
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading, developing, and engaging direct reports as a Supervisor in a recruiting environment