- Formulate detailed technical recruiting documents for sourcing and analytical purposes.
- Portray good command of concise planning to meet the company’s recruitment demands.
- Analyze the current organizational demand and plan cost-effective measures for hiring suitable talent.
- Plan a full-proof hiring process that covers the six stages of recruitment, from preparation to the onboarding stage.
- Work with concerned managements to develop accurate job profile descriptions as per requirements.
- Take charge of sourcing talented professionals by posting job profiles on well-known job portals.
- Adept in portraying excellent soft skills during interviews and formal meetings.
- Proficient in meeting company demands by solving the existing talent gap in the hierarchy.
- Time management skills;
- Established track record of sourcing suitable talent for companies and organizations.
- Apt in deciding the most suitable interview arrangement as per the existing hiring scenario.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a proven record of academic, internship, or work experience in hiring and recruitment activities.