- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Revising HR policies and ensuring that fair employment practices are implemented.
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes.
- 2 -4 years of experience in recruitment/ talent acquisition is a Must.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Communication skills & good in Microsoft Office.
- Gender Required : Any
- Work Environment:
- Location : Giza
- Working hours: 9:00 to 05:00
- Days off: Friday & Saturday