Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
- Create and publish job ads and screen/interview candidates from various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Managing the onboarding and induction process for new hires.
- HR Qualifications would be preferred.
- 2 -5 years proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn and others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills.