This is NOT an HR or Talent Acquisition role – please only apply if you have experience working at a Recruitment Agency.
This position is for our company and applicants must have at least 6 months experience as a Recruitment Resourcer or Researcher at a Recruitment agency in Dubai.
We are hiring a Recruitment Researcher on a full-time basis to specifically focus on our roles for clients across the Middle East.
- Take job briefs from the team and clients for active positions, asking accurate questions in order to source the right candidates for each opportunity.
- Actively source, shortlist, screen, and brief candidates.
- Ensure CVs are accurately formatted by our support team, to deadlines.
- Organise interviews and manage the coordination of interview logistics.
- Conducting reference checks in line with client expectations.
- Be proactive in all areas of marketing to create awareness and new business opportunities.
- Keep candidate profiles on CRM up to date.
- Meet individual and team KPI’s.
You should be someone who has –
- An understanding of the recruitment lifecycle; roles that exist, skills required from our candidates, and the language used by our clients.
- A proven track record in sourcing candidates effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure.
- A desire to achieve, constantly improve your work, help your team grow and play your part in supporting the success of the company.
- Excellent communication skills, Confidence, and energy – a real people person!
- Ability to work part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Minimum 6 months experience at a Recruitment Agency in the same role (UAE experience essential)
- Currently living in Dubai.
- Experience in recruiting UAE and KSA nationals would be advantageous.
- Excellent English – Arabic a plus!