Your role as a Recruitment Researcher is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world’s largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world’s most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 8000 staff in 37 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years’ experience through to Director level in the following areas: Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology & Emiratisation.
The position of a Researcher has the following responsibilities:
* Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
* Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates
* Putting together high-level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
* Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being on across various clients which serves as a personal database
* Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
* Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
* Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written
* Ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
* Career driven * Ability to work part of a team as well as worked autonomously
* Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organization
* Applicant needs to have a valid residency/student visa (sponsorship by Parent, spouse or University)
At the end of the program there is opportunity to be offered a full time permanent position depending on individual results achieved and relevant business requirements.
Research, Sales, Business, Recruitment, Customer Service, Business Development