The Michael Page Property & Construction recruitment team is looking to hire a Researcher/Associate Consultant.
This role will include market research, resourcing, screening candidates, preparing shortlists and more.
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world’s most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 8000 staff in 37 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years’ experience through to Director level in the following areas: Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology & Emiratisation.
* Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
* Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening and briefing candidates.
* Putting together high-level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region
* Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being on across various clients which serves as a personal database
* Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database
* Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
Outstanding communication skills – verbal and writtenIndustry related degree is preferred, such as: Bachelors in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Structural engineering Previous Property/Construction experience will be beneficialPrevious experience in recruitment or sales roles is preferredAbility to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines under pressureCareer drivenHighly motivated to be part of a multinational organisationApplicant must be based in the UAE
An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.Premiere Regional HQ location – Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)Continuous training and developmentFun culture with a work hard/play hard attitudeTax-free salary and bonusInternational career opportunities in the future
Research, Sales, Business, Recruitment, Customer Service, Business Development