Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, escorting applicant to interviews
- applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree Human Resources Management
· Excellent English Language (Reading, write and speaking)
- Background in human resources
- Knowledge of employment laws
- People skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills for recruitment
Proven experience in the contracting companies is highly priorities