· Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the HR department goals.
· Interact with candidates, clients and managers over the phone and in person.
· Help grow the company by finding outstanding candidates or placement.
· Recruit candidates for Temporary and permanent positions.
· Conduct telephone interviews, submit candidates for consideration and maintain candidate database.
· Conduct background screens and check references, verify previous employment.
· Assist with on-boarding and new hire paperwork – make sure all information is entered properly into computerized system.
· Write job postings – utilize job boards, and social media to attract top talent.
· Network with local and international agencies and organizations.
· Review resumes and report to direct manager on number of resumes per posting/opening.
· Mentor and coach candidates throughout interviewing process.
· Assist with furthering brand through networking and social media, attend job fairs and events at local universities, job fairs and organizations.
Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or any related field
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
· Very good attention to details
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Ability to work well under pressure
· Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
· Customer service experience
· Interviewing Skills
Good knowledge in labor law