A recruitment coordinator is responsible for assisting the recruitment team in the hiring process. They will be involved in various aspects of recruitment, including sourcing candidates, screening resumes, coordinating interviews, conducting background checks, and onboarding new hires. The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail. They should also be familiar with recruitment software and have a good understanding of the hiring process.
- Assist in sourcing candidates through various channels, such as job boards, social media, and employee referrals.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone screenings to assess qualifications and fit.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Conduct reference checks and background checks on potential hires.
- Prepare offer letters and assist with the onboarding process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in the recruitment database.
- Assist in organizing recruitment events, such as job fairs and campus recruitment drives.
- Provide support to the recruitment team in various administrative tasks, such as scheduling meetings and preparing reports.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in recruitment.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations throughout the recruitment process.
- 3-5 years of experience in recruitment or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in using recruitment software and applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with others.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Knowledge of different sourcing strategies and techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).