Alma Investment Holdings was incorporated in 2020. It is a leading investment company. The company brings solutions in bridging gaps between different business cultures with a wide international and local business network as well as investment opportunities for investors, partners, and stakeholders in financial solutions, hospitality, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and real estate.
We are seeking a proactive individual who will provide efficient and professional assistance to the company. The role requires a high level of flexibility and commitment.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and with a strong track record of working within a similar type of role or with transferable skills for the role.
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Demonstrate high levels of integrity; confidentiality; impartiality.
• Show evidence of strong receptionist service skills, effective time management, good organizational skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, high levels of emotional intelligence, and be able to deal effectively and work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders and teams.
• Go the extra mile, ensuring service level delivery is met.
• Fully support the company’s Vision and Mission.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.