- visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions and arranging files and information of each training.
- Greet and welcome customers, clients, students for training, and other visitors. (check if they wear a face mask, check the ehteraz status, and body temperature)Skills & Knowledge on the same.
- Informing the admin of the total number of students we received.
- Taking a photo for incoming new joiners and for those students for MOI training
- Preparing the files for each company: – Attendance – Medical – Qatar ID – Moi Application – Exam Paper
- Order the meals for students who attended the training. And arranging the bills for meals together with the attendance (which is need to be accurate with the numbers of student) and handover to Admin.
- Check visitors in and direct or assist them to specific destinations.
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Maintaining the stocks of stationery and cleaning materials in liaison with Admin
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email.
- General administrative and clerical support
- Any other tasks as assigned by Administrator Incharge’ or Director if necessary.
Minimum 2 years Experience in the same role
With Presentable and pleasing personality
Knowledge in clerical tasks
Good English Communication Skills, Arabic is a plus but not mandatory.