Purpose of the position:
• Manages, coordinates and administers a variety of programmes and activities covering Front office management and multiple admin activities.
• Assist in administering the Government Relations Manager (GRM) in typical international employee visa management tasks.
• Execution of tasks independently under the close guidance of supervisor within the department.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in the relevant discipline.
• 1-2 years of relevant job experience in own subject area/environment.
• Excellent English skills (oral & writing).
• Able to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines.