- Follow set guidelines to meet incoming visitors and help them locate the specified department in the organization.
- Maintain smooth functioning of the company by supporting in-house members with general organizational tasks as per requirement.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Stay prompt in conducting all the essential tasks and responsibilities expected from a corporate receptionist.
- Proficient in conveying clear and accurate messages through oral and written modes.
- Remarkable ability to handle MS Office tools for completing the required and assigned organizational tasks and duties.
- Sound command on effective management of existing tasks to enhance work output and create a smooth flow of in-house operations.
- Experienced professional with a proven record of managing administrative activities and improving company productivity.
- Keen eye on assessing current tasks as per priority and allot appropriate duration as per requirement.
- Good understanding of formal requirements, portraying eloquent communication skills and appearance.