eet & greet visitors in a friendly & polite manner. Answer all incoming calls & respond to queries.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
– answer telephone, screen and direct calls
– take and relay messages
– provide information to callers
– greet persons entering organization
– deal with queries from the public and customers
– ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
– general administrative and clerical support
– prepare letters and documents i.e. courier, etc.
– receive and sort mails and deliveries
– schedule appointments
– maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
– organize meetings
– tidy and maintain the reception area
– maintain office stationeries and consumables
At least 2 years relevant experience
* College Graduate with pleasing personality
* Proficient in MS Office Applications i.e. Word & Excel, knowledge in PowerPoint is a plus.
* Ability to deal and communicate at all level
* A polite and friendly manner with good telephone etiquette
* Strong efficiency and punctuality
* Good organizational skills