Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable
- Managing the reception area; welcoming visitors and directing them to the right place.
- Attending all incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose, forwarding the call to concerned personnel and sending emails if needed regarding the call
- Handling the reception email address, and direct and prioritize tasks received accordingly.
- Arranging the Group VP’s MS teams calls and following up with the attendants.
- Maintaining the Group VP’s business cards file and updating it when requested.
- Maintaining international phone log, Zahrawi extensions, fingerprint access, staff files, contract & agreement files, and updating them frequently.
- Insuring measuring temperature and checking Al Hosn application for staff as per office policies and government guidelines and regulations.
- Maintaining meeting rooms schedule and arranging the bookings as per importance and capacity of rooms.
- Third party suppliers’ management including their access & scoop of work completion.
- Emailing scanned copies of the cheques and receipt vouchers to finance department.
- Hotel Credit Applications, forms and documents that require Zahrawi information filling and signing from the respective approvers.
- Coordinating with sales coordinator for tenders.
- Addressing technical issues to IT department and Supporting IT to ensure all connections are running well in the office
- Keeping scanned record of all-important contracts and agreements sent from or received at Abu Dhabi office.
- Office inspection multiple times a day focus on clean, organized, maintain functionality, reporting to contracted teams for rectification
- Assisting and supervising in the filing and distribution of documents to ensure it is done by the office assistant properly.
- Attending all the Events Planning Virtual Meetings and ensuring bringing up creative ideas, following up with the plan and arranging the events in AUH office
- Supporting and assisting sales and service divisions with scanning, printing, finding LPOs, contracts and agreements, arranging the staff files of personal documents, arranging staff meetings.
- During the absence of the office assistant, responsible of the documents and non-documents sent with the drivers to Dubai Office and Warehouse and following up with Dubai Admin Team to ensure receiving them, responsible of handling DHL Courier
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or similar field
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Admin skills, commercial licensing & visa essential
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate should be willing and able to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in the UAE