Future Tense is a boutique Recruiting Agency in UAE.
- One of our clients, a Wellness & Fitness Center in Dubai has a vacancy for Receptionist.
To manage all activity at the front desk:
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them properly.
- Issue and collect Interest Forms from first-time visitors.
- Make clients attended and comfortable if waiting is involved.
- Assign consultants to perform intake consultations.
- Provide clients with treatment-related supplies, such as EMS suits, towels, and similar, when necessary.
- Manage appointments.
- Manage purchases from the on-site store.
- Manage check-out and receive payments.
- Provide clients with Welcome Kit and other materials, as may be appropriate.
- Make and answer phone calls.
To administer the reception area and the on-site store:
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, brochures, treatment descriptions and Welcome Kits).
- Ensure the on-site store is fully stocked and well-organized including price tags and product descriptions, as may be necessary.
- Ensure the storage of supplies is fully stocked, well-organized, and the door is always closed.
- Ensure proper behavior of clients and employees in the reception area (e.g. no ringing cell phones, loud conversations, or foul language that may compromise comfort of those present).
- Deal with any emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while also streamlining front desk operations.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
Looking for candidates who have worked as Receptionist/ Front Office Executive in a similar industry.
- Experience in cold calling and conversion into booked appointments preferred.
- Arabic speaking skills preferred.
- Will be responsible for the Reception and onsite store.
- Salary for this position is AED 4000 plus commissions.