The Skin Clinic, Beirut and Dubai-based Dermatology clinic is looking for a qualified receptionist.
- Serves patients by greeting them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone and answers or refers to inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying clinical staff of patients’ arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding clinic staff of service delays.
- Comforts patients by answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording, and collecting patient co-pays and account balances.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, and reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Telephone skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Word processing
- Quality focus
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with CMS workflows and protocols preferred
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred