Responsible to remind the service customers about the service due for their vehicles and arrange appointment accordingly.
1. Conduct Maintenance Reminder and Appointment preparation activities based on the daily allocation and the assigned targets, in line with the standard operating procedure.
2. Call customers by giving priority to preferred time, as per the telephonic skills and the Standard Operating Procedures of Al Sayer Group to remind them about the due service for their vehicle.
3. Confirm the accuracy of customer and vehicle data available on the designated system at the time of any customer contact.
4. Create appointment transactions by completing all required fields and Kodawari standards.
5. Confirm the appointment one day before (Second call) or reschedule the appointment based on customer request.
6. Re-confirm the appointment before 30 minutes prior to the customer s expected arrival time of the scheduled visit.
7. Perform No-Show follow up for all listed customers to minimize the percentages of appointment cancellation for the designated Service branch.
8. Report to supervisor any irregularity and the list of customers to whom we cannot successfully contact even after three trials and update any incorrect customer s data promptly on daily basis.
9. Coordinate with the concerned employee in Spare Parts Department for arranging any required spare parts prior to customer arrival.
10. Assist in developing Kaizen ideas that can improve any working process and/or enhance customer satisfaction.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in Arabic language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experienced professional with a proven record of managing administrative activities and improving company productivity.
- Proficient in time management and handling various tasks with utmost dedication and sincerity.
- Professional attitude and appearance.