UAE National – Reception Supervisor (Mechanical Engineering) | Toyota & Lexus | Dubai
- To provide a supervisory management function for all service advisors at the automotive workshop
- To lead a reception team ensuring efficient and professional manner is maintained.
- Act as a role model to demonstrate and promoting standards expected by practicing and creating the energy and the enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Ensure the accurate flow of customer, vehicle information to ensure the vehicles are Fixed Right First time and delivered based on the customer promised delivery time
- Ensure that all reporting staff demonstrates a high level of sifting, sorting, sweeping, spick n’ span and safety that promotes a customer centric environment
- Ensure the tracking of the financial performance of each direct employee responsible for selling labour hours and other sales.
- Ensure that all staff are friendly and wear’s all name badges
- Conduct daily feedback and operational meetings to review daily expectation and deliverables
- Answer phones in the most professional and efficient way.
- Provide a daily tracking of performance and review daily.
- We are looking for a UAE National citizen with family book
- Fluent English speaking skills
- The role will work 6 days a week with one day off. The working hours will be 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Mechanical or Automotive background would be great to have.
- Strong customer service experience and has great passion about cars