To manage work force management in an effort to increase the operational effectiveness.
• To report daily call center metrics on all projects, teams, and agent performance.
• Analyzing and adjusting staffing to maximize efficiency and service level requirements.
• Ensure tracking center attendance
• Reporting and Tracking staffing ratios and seat utilization/optimization.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate use of WFM databases critical to the business by training and management of the personnel.
• Building effective working relationships with internal and external departments.
• To keep track on the changes to forecast
• Tracking, monitoring, and reporting trends in project metrics.
• To work out various alternatives for identifying staffing needs and sources.
• Own and drive WFM and data mining tool deployment
• Own and drive other tools (CSAT, FCR etc.) deployment in the contact center Standards
• Good Communication skills
• MS Office operating and typing skills
• Database management skills
• Analytical skills
• Box Plots
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Felicity with Forecasting Tools o Control Charts – specially IMR o Time Series Forecasting Methods
• Single Exponential Smoothening
• Double Exponential Smoothening
• Winter Holt Method
• Skilled in use of Advanced Excel Tools
• Use of Erlang for Staffing Calculations
• Skilled in use of What-if Analyses
• Skilled in use of Automated Scheduling Tools such as Aspect EWFM, IEX or Blue Pumpkin
• Must understand the complexities of scheduling in multi-skill and multi-site environment.