Manage and take ownership of the Evaluation and Approval process of Raw Materials and Approved Material List. Develop and maintain Chemical Resistance List of FPI piping products. Identify and implement advanced scientific and analytical tools/methods in the testing/evaluation of materials. Supply expert advice with regards to Raw Materials, their application in production process(es) and, their effect on feasibility and application of piping components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- 5 years in related activities in a laboratory or quality control
- 3 years of experience in a fibreglass pipe / glass or resin manufacturer / composite manufacturing environment.
- Good insight in general engineering principles.
- Good insight in Organic & Polymer chemistry.
- Ability to understand / learn composite design & process related issues.
- Ability to act as an expert in raw material & chemical resistance related issues for products within the FPI Group
- Capable of solving problems from both an analytical & hands-on approach