The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for providing the cost consultancy professional services in accordance with the quality management system and the instructions of the Line Manager.
• Measurement and take off.
• Preparation of bills of quantities
• Feasibility studies for project cost at the development stage.
• Preparation of elements of budget cost estimates.
• Cost estimates for alternative designs for construction project.
• Preparation to tender and contract documents.
• Preparation of schedules of rates.
• Review and preparation of tender reports and analysis.
• Preparation of interim valuation and measurement of work in progress.
• Preparation of interim financial reports valuations on the project.
• Examination and verification of contractors invoices interim payment certificates and claims.
• Measurement and agreement of changes in contract cost with the contractor, subcontractors.
• Review evaluation and agreement of contractor’s final accounts.
• Preparation of fire, insurance valuation and assessments.
• Preparation of cost estimates for refurbishment schemes.
• Preparation of cost implications of changes to the scope of work during a constructing project.
• Preparation of technical specifications for projects in liaison with the project consultant.
• Variation to contracts.