- Plan, organize and direct the quality control activities.
- Establish Team targets to meet company objectives.
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and systems to monitor the Quality level
- Ensuring products complying with, clients, legal and safety standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Research and study process flow improvements and apply the required modifications to the processes to ensure quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards and reporting to the Management team and Managing director
- Follow and supervise Acquiring Quality certifications and implementation.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience in quality control in an industrial organization
- Experience in applying quality management system in industrial organization.
- Quality control certification advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Very good English
- Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)