Reports To: After Sales Manager
• Performs safety checks and maintenance checks on vehicles to ensure adherence to company and principal quality standards.
• Check the job card to understand the customer complaint, vehicle issue and the maintenance services/repairs which have been completed by the technical team.
• Performs road testing to assure reliability and safety of vehicles post repair and maintenance work as per repair procedures. Verifies if the service repairs done have solved the customer complaints/vehicle issues.
• Inspects, diagnosis and locates mechanical and electrical malfunctions post repair, if any.
• Identified issues are to be reported to the manager so that same can be resolved by the technical team within the set timelines and as per quality standards.
· Requirement open for 5-7 years in position or related to business
· Relevant experience 3-4 years in automotive Industry
· Customer Focus