About the Position:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Controller (Quality Inspector) to join our Commercial Vehicle Team in Dubai. You will be responsible for preparing technicians to accomplish job results and ensuring the quality of the work carried out on customer vehicles by conducting checks. The role involves in interaction with customers during new vehicle delivery in case of demonstrations etc.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensures quality service by establishing and enforcing organization / Principal standards in the workshop and the jobs carried out in the vehicles
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing service manuals and other training materials from the principal and ensures knowledge transfer to the technicians
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains relationship with the Principal technical support for any support on clarification of service procedure, change / update in service aspects
- Conduct demonstrations during new vehicle delivery and accompany technicians to customer site for service jobs of a certain complexity
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Trade Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering. You should have at least a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience as a Quality Controller or Inspector or Road Tester in the commercial vehicle industry. You must have an excellent technical knowledge in diagnosing and repairing cars. A valid UAE driving license is a must!