- Develop, Review and maintain company procedures related to Integrated Management system of Quality, Health & Safety & Environment.
- Maintain quality assurance Sharepoint page and IMS documents filing system
- Perform annual documentation and objectives review for all process.
- Plan and implement internal audit for QMS and HSE and coordinate with department heads and internal auditors, and maintain and ensure proper implementation of the plan.
- Effectively execute and participate in External Audits
- Promoting diversity and quality, Health & Safety as part of organization’s culture.
- Development/Maintenance of HR policies on issues like working conditions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, disciplinary procedures etc.
- Defining Health and quality standards and ensuring that all deliverables are as per ISO.
- Set and document workflow/ procedures for all departments.
- Support in employee Training & Development
- Maintain employee training and development records and generate requested graphical reports.
- Monitor effectiveness of the Quality ,Health and Safety Assurance process/ workflow
- Employee and facility Health & Safety Monitoring with heading the team of HSE officer
- Bachelor Degree + ISO Certifications + Proficient Microsoft office user
- ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum (1) Years in Quality Assurance field
- Well organized, Team work, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Good IQ, Excellent communication and presentation skills, pleasant character, computer literate with excellent follow up skills. Preferably bilingual.