- Responsible for monitoring and inspecting the structural material and activities to ensure the materials are invented according to drawings & according to the code requirements and met the client specifications, company procedures and international codes of practice.
- Ensure that all works are performed in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Monitors, checks the material (length, statues of shearing, cutting, holes, profile thickness, etc.)
- Review the statues, quantity of materials and sign the required report after inspection.
- Conduct all quality inspection systems and processes during receiving the material.
- Monitors, checks the materials according to (delivery note, Purchase order, Material test certificate).
- Issue Inspection Report, Non-Conformance Report (NCR) for any defect.
- Implement the Quality control procedure, practices & work instructions for controlling product quality, customer requirements to comply with quality system by self-awareness & following the proper system.
- Implement ISO standards for continual improvements by self-awareness and following the proper system .
- Conduct client ,third party inspections as well as to coordinate with supervisor to meet project & quality requirements by ensuring quality requirements in the projects .
- Interfaces with other individuals in the company to obtain support and commitment to quality.
- Follows all HSE policies and procedures.
Aramco Approved Structural Inspector.