- Examine drawings, specification, and method statement to define and understand construction criteria.
- Conduct required inspection and testing activities according to relevant inspection and test plans, and coordinate with Consultant.
- Prepare daily Quality Control Report and follow up on actions required with relevant Section Engineer.
- Coordinate with Section Engineer for daily Inspection schedule.
- Submit MIR to Consultant and perform joint inspection.
Maintain Quality Records for inspection and test activities.
Education : Diploma/Degree in Civil/Architecture Engineering.
Experience: 3+ years experience in QC for villa/building projects preferably in GCC countries.