– Monitor all quality aspects of the construction activities at the Project Sites.
– Arrange and attend inspection of Construction activities at site with Buyer Engineer and others as applicable.
– Check, inspect and test incoming construction materials to ensure they meet project specification requirements
– Monitor the construction process from all aspects to ensure performance meets job quality and design requirements in accordance with Company procedures, Project Specifications and international standards
– Coordinate with clients to undertake Procedure Qualification Tests (PQT) and inspections of prepared test specimens and witness destructive tests
– Prepare all Construction punch lists and verify all items are in place and act as an agent for the Company during punch list activity.
– Ensure correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Project requirement.
– 4 to 6 Years of Experience of Working on Major Civil/Infrastructure/Pipeline Projects.
– Should possess Kuwait Driving License
– Previous experience of Supervision of Multidiscipline Project support Team
– Formal Engineering and Technical Qualifications
– Material Codes
– Procedures and International Standards
– Data Analysis
– Communication Skills
– Reading and Interpreting drawings and Procedures