JOB DESCRIPTION :
HIRING FOR HEALTHCARE MEDICAL CENTER IN QATAR:
GENERAL REGISTERED NURSE / STAFF NURSE -FEMALE
- Provide direct care to assigned patients Take the nursing history, summarise data, and state nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Provides skilled safe, holistic and culturally competent, person-centred nursing care to patients, families, community and society, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team irrespective of healthcare settings.
- Provides and evaluates direct patient care.
- Coordinates nursing services with the services of other health care disciplines.
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of care.
- Accepts organizational accountability for services provided to recipients.
- Accepts accountability for own actions and decision-making and for the related outcome.
- Delivers nursing care and practices, embedding the organization Registered Nurse Scope of Practice as the ethical and professional framework, alongside consideration of the socio-cultural needs of patients, families, communities and society.
- Implements prescribed interventions (e.g. diagnostic tests, medications) and performs independent nursing interventions (e.g. patient or client and family education) Ensures the implementation, coordination and ongoing evaluation of the patient or client care plan.
- Adhere to infection-control protocols.
- Check and maintain nursing supplies inventory.
Monitor and co-ordinate maintenance of equipment operation and inventory.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICANT :
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary QAR 4000/-to QAR 5000/- monthly upon experience .
- WITH DHP License OR With Qatar Dataflow & Prometric.
Send CV with recent photo and attached documents as mentioned above to email.