Implement and maintain QPM’s Quality Assurance & Control systems on client project site; Ensure timely quality management, tracking and control at project sites and collate and analyze site quality reports to ensure high-quality, world-class project management services to clients.
• Extensive knowledge of Construction QA/QC management methodologies practices, techniques and tools processes and current technology.
• In depth knowledge of Qatar Construction Specifications (QCS) 2014 and other international standards such as ISO 9000, ASME, ANSI, ASTM and similar organizations.
• Proven experience in directing and implementing quality management systems and standards, preferably in high rise building projects.
• Proven experience as an auditor using ISO 9000 standards, preferably a Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001:2015.
• Proficiency in the use of computers and software packages related to QA/QC.
• Ability to comminute clearly, conduct presentations to management, and interface effectively with diverse group of professionals.
15 years QA/QC, including 5 years on project management in a Quality function in a medium to large Project Management Company.
• Program / project management
• Creative thinking
• Analytical and problem solving
• Drive for excellence
• People management
• Cross-cultural sensitivity
• Interpersonal skills
• Quality control policies and procedures
• QA/QC processes in construction management
• QA/QC techniques and tools
• QTPs and method statements
• QMS – ISO:9004
• QA/QC planning
• Construction project management methodologies
• Client relationship management and stakeholder management