About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a QA/QC Engineer for an ongoing major project in Jeddah.
A typical week would include:
* Attends all site related tests and pre-tests at factories and ensures they are undertaken in accordance with the applicable Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), including site inspections and routine surveillances
* Coordinates with all Material Engineers for all material inspection requests on the project
* Ensures all materials delivered to the site are compliant with approved material submittal and are properly stored.
* Coordinate testing requirements with laboratory and Contractor/Engineer’s Representative(s).
* Ensures the IMTE logs are updated and that all the equipment used is calibrated, including records.
* Provides feedback/reports to Quality Control Manager for any quality related issues/concerns.
* Ensure all nonconformance is identified and reported through the approved NCR processes and procedures.
* Reviews all quality related submissions, including but not limited to NCR’s, test reports, 3^rd party reports, quality observations etc.
* Monitoring and closing of Quality defect notices and Nonconformance reports.
* Assists in the review of Mockup inspections, snagging (identification and closure)
* Monitor & report to the Quality Manager the work attendance and efficiency of the contractors technical and quality teams at site, report about their proficiency and internal inspections regimes.
* Ensure the latest revisions of approved documents are available and used at site, including but not limited to Method statements, shop drawings, ITPs, procedures, plans etc.
* Reviews contractor’s daily, weekly, and monthly quality reports.
* Monitoring and reporting on the implementation and achievement of the quality objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
* Performs and assists in quality audits, in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 standards and WSP requirements, including internal, contractor and subcontractor, 3^rd party and off-site Audits.
* Assists with audit planning and scheduling.
* Assists in preparing reports, EDMS workflow, document archiving.
* Meeting review periods for each type of documents assigned and updating the status with Document control as required
* Conducts internal quality related training.
* Maintain a tracker for all the supervisory staff on site for the quality inducted/oriented/trained. Tracking the Quality trainings of the contractor.
* Ensure all WSP quality processes, procedures and requirements are being met.
* Prepare a daily/weekly report to the Quality Manager for contractor quality performance related to inspections and site works.
* Assists the project teams when required for the contractor’s payments applications and claims.
* Assists the Quality Manager in the preparation of project reporting, including technical logs, workflow, documentation status and close out, NCR/SOR, Inspections, Testing etc
* Any other reasonable quality related task required by Quality Manager