– Handling the UPVC & SPVC extrusion process (Profiles – MEP Applications – pipes) with good knowledge in correcting the extrusion tooling mistakes.
– Set a proper chemical formulation (PVC compounds powder) if needed.
– Set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, and temperature.
– Synchronize the speed of extrusion.
– Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
– Locate defects on extruded products.
– Adjust, calibrate, and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature, and general operation.
– Examine, weigh, and measure the products to ensure the machine is producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
– Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken, or worn-out components.
– Choose and install cutting disks, molds, and all other necessary equipment parts so machines are always operating at peak efficiency.
– Must possess strong experience as a PVC Technician within the building material industry.