· Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
· Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
· Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
· Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
· Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
· Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
· Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
· Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and
implementation of sourcing strategies.
· Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
· Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Overlooking shipments in transit and making sure it has the correct documentation for customs clearance.
- Staying up to date with local legal documentation requirements
- Helping suppliers create the proper barcoding requirements for goods and getting them approved
- Supply Chain & Logistics Specialist
- English Language is a must (Written and Spoken).