About the Client
One of Kuwait’s leading and internationally accredited private hospitals providing comprehensive and specialized services to meet the needs of the community.
About the Role
The job holder is responsible to assist the Purchase Manager/ Supervisor in procuring all the materials, supplies, equipment, and services required by the hospital. Additional has to perform efficient coordination of specific products or services within the procurement cycle.
Ideally, the candidate would have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on business administration, economics, or a related field preferred.
- Work requires 5-6 years of related business
- Must be extremely process & detail-oriented, dependable, analytical, and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be residing in Kuwait.