- Design, plan and implement sourcing and purchasing strategies.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal, advantageous terms and prices.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks for supply contracts and agreements.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand to ensure optimum production.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
- Track and report key functional metrics (KPIs) to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Knowledge of local market and suppliers of required goods
- Adaption of process and cost optimization while negotiation of suppliers contracts and terms
- Strong knowledge of supplier Management software
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- 3– 5 years of experience as a Purchasing Manager preferably in Food & Beverage Industry
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration