· Conduct market research for suitable suppliers and vendors to keep up with emerging trends and business opportunities.
· Identify and research potential new suppliers with suitable price for company goods and services which is up to the company standards in terms quality and quantity.
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers and negotiable contract terms of agreement and pricing.
· Establishing professional relationships with vendors and suppliers.
· Reviewing new & existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility and inform on higher management if any change may be required for the benefit of the company.
· Develop & Execute strategies for purchasing, procuring, storing and shipping goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
· Develop & Implement procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
· Assess the total costs of required company purchases and budget the costing accordingly.
· Prepare purchase orders & get management approvals.
· Ensuring prompt delivery of goods and services and packaged items delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
· Performing inventory inspections
· Monitor inventory levels to re-order items as per the requirements.
· Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments and received stock.
· Coordinate with warehouse store to ensure proper storage.
· Prepare reports on purchases, budgets, cost analyses, and reports including stock analysis.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Good Analytical skills
· Attention to details
· Planning & organizing
· Negotiation skills
7-10 years of experience in Purchasing and Procurement. Experience in food industry is preferable.