We are seeking to hire a Public Relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company, You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.To be successful in this role, you will need a deep understanding of consumer marketing. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in handling a press conference is also an advantage.
- Analyzes the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity.
- build that trust by creating or building upon a company’s reputation so that it becomes much easier to attract and retain customers.
- Updates and maintains organization’s digital content.
- Collaborates with managers to identify trends and evaluate advertising to determine whether it is in sync with the organization’s public relation efforts.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Bachelor degree in Business Development , PR, or related field.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
People Person, Good Problem-Solving Skills, Good Research Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Superior Organization Skills, Interest in Current Affairs, Deals Well with Stress, Basic Computer Skills including Understanding of Social Media and Design Software, Time Management Skills, Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or Related Field.