- Talks to individuals and fosters their positive mental health and personal growth.
- Evaluates patients’ needs and accommodates them accordingly.
- Studies factors that affect human behavior.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Administers psychological tests and determines results.
- Counseling: Provides counseling by leading group or individual sessions.
- Behavioral: Researches variations in behavioral patterns over a person’s lifespan, examines societal trends, and attempts to correct disorders caused by improper development.
- Forensic: Works with law enforcement officials and acts as experts in various legal cases, assesses competency, works with witnesses, and performs psychological evaluations.
- Clinical: Works to prevent, diagnose and treat mental disorders, and works with physicians to determine the best course of treatment for patients.
- Must have at least 3 years relevant work experience
- Preferred candidate is Female.
- Excellent language skills in English
- Maximum Age 40 years
- Candidate may be residing in any location