Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepares correspondence, memos, reports, and costing for any related damages or charges within the concern villa or apts.
- Performs as the head of the compound in the absence of the Property Manager.
- Make sure 100% standard status of every individual apartment or villa’s before the hand-over to our valued tenant.
- Coordinate to the head office regarding to the moving-in and moving out of villa’s & flat.
- Responsible to follow up pending collection or pending rental collection of the concerned villa or apartment.
- Responsible to monitor daily compound activities of maintenance department & housekeeping department working condition.
- Able to train all staff / personnel for Health Safety and Environment standard and procedures or any related topics.
- Able to maintain the highest possible standards of compound and its associates, staff and personnel who work’s within.
Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and Written) and Can Speak Arabic, Computer Literate, Knowledgeable to use Office Equipment (Fax Machine, Photocopier, Scanner etc), Marketing (Sales), Driving, Aggressive and Self Driven, Can Work Under Pressure