About the Job
- Participate in preparing & executing the sales plans.
- Achieve sales targets set by the company.
- Immediate handling for customer requests received from fresh running campaigns and CRM system.
- Organize and conduct interviews and communications with clients, accompany buyers during visits to the projects, explaining the projects, determining customers needs and make all the needed efforts till closings.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the customers by following up on their requests and updates through accurate feedback entry on CRM.
- Attending all sales event and exhibitions.
- Prepare the needed and updated weekly reports and database and provide it to the sales manager.
- Staying up to date with sales market trends and best practice.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Experience in the field of real estate is a must.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Good command of English & MS office package.
- High selling, negotiation, persuasion & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in a team.