• The role holder is responsible for ensuring high quality of assigned projects, through effective management and execution of assignments with respect to time and project schedules. This includes managing all phases of project execution including project scope of work definition, selection of optimal consultants and contractors for design and execution, timely completion of project milestones, identification and mitigation of risks and successful handover of assets to relevant stakeholders upon completion.
• Assist in implementing project management processes, methodologies and tools. Ensure adherence and compliance for all projects under scope.
• Manage day-to-day PMO operations with regards to projects under supervision to ensure that all related protocols and processes are implemented and followed in an appropriate manner.
• Assist in building and sustaining effective communications with the stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management or equivalent .
- preferable to have relevant training courses and certificates.
- Projects Planning Experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.