Projects Coordination & Tendering Engineer
- Prepare financial & technical submittal, track reorders & monitor inventory stock.
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines according to given specification.
- Coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities.
- Maintain list of all active proposals, pre-qualifications and other customer responses with status and submission dates for assigned business Maintain daily progress reports of projects & tenders & maintain accurate records.
- Collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc.
- To ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc. and in line with customer’s tender requirements.
- Work alongside other staff to contribute to the development of projects division.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required in an Engineering
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of tender process management, requirements and dynamics.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Excellent skills in English reading, writing & speaking.
- Sound understanding and proven ability in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent process management and organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
- Focused and diligent individual who has excellent attention for detail to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Proven and well developed interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to comply with strict deadlines.