To work alongside the project stakeholders to track and dispense all of the information the different team members need to do their jobs effectively. And to be responsible for keeping the entire project running smoothly.
• Communicating with different project team members and monitoring the daily progress of projects that are being executed in Kuwait and other countries.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings along with documenting and circulating minutes of meeting.
• Providing detailed updates to project stakeholders and management.
• Ensuring assigned team members have the information they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within the projects’ budget limits.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all project documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assessing project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Preparing project progress reports.
• Generating periodic reports as needed.
• Planning meetings as needed and following up on project procurements with internal team and central procurement.
• Supporting project team with project plans preparation.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
Years of Experience:
3 to 5 years of experience in related field
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good command of English Language. Arabic language is a plus.
• Organization and time management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS project)
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills